Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Movies and Apartments

So me and my husband were watching this movie and we couldn't help but notice that there apartments are always awesome. This isn't the first time that I have noticed that it is the first time I felt inclined to write about it. I love it, because it always starts of with them saying (sorry it's a dump but it is all I can afford) I live in what is one of the cheapest places I have could fine and I'm not complaining because I live in a amazing town. How ever it isn't anything to be envied. It is so small I have to get creative to put my undies away no exaggeration. But these people who make minimum wage or sometimes jobless live in these huge lofts in down town New York. They can afford furniture that is right out of a designer furniture place. It took me a year to justify buying a duvet cover and a cheap chair from Ross. When you are poor you learn to sow and get super creative with every home furnishing you can think of. So I don't know if anyone else has noticed this. If you have tell me what movie you saw and what kind of place they lived at. This could be fun.


thanks for reading your kookie surfer girl

Autumn

No comments: