Friday, August 5, 2011

On my feet soon!! So I need to get back in shape.

So I have one more month hopefully till I'm on my feet. If not full recovery I should be very close so I of course am super excited. This month I still need to stay down and take it easy. And next month still not going to be up to full speed I'm sure but I'm trying to think of what I can do this month for a jump start back to my old body with out being able to move much. Since I was fifteen years old I've been working out everyday, I literally could count the days on my hand that I didn't work out. I've always tried to eat right so this has been pure torture for me sitting around with a torn hamstring.
I've gained five pounds I suppose it could be worse but it's really annoying to me. Not to mention I'm getting soft. So I'm trying to figure out a diet for this month that is for someone who can't work out. Being as before the accident my activity's were skateboarding, snowboarding, or surfing. I went for 4 to 5 mile walks with my hubby everyday and would do strengthening exercises with stretches for around ten to fifteen minutes every morning before work.
My diet though healthy was different from what I need to have now. So if you have any suggestion let me know. So far I've started with either having shredded wheat for breakfast or a homemade smoothie which every I am in the mood for, the smoothie is made from non-fat plain yogurt, frozen fruit, a teaspoon of honey and a quarter cup of juice. So I think my breakfast is good it is around 250 cals but I need to think of clever light lunches besides salads and dinners. All ideas have to be vegetarian.

Thanks you guys rock

Peace love surf,

Autumn

No comments: